What You Can Do Within Four Hours Like I Do
by Byron M. Vidal
What You Can Do Within Four Hours Like I Do:
- Two sets of the power of breathing exercises for nearly one hour while the state of the weather is cleaning the natural air. I did it near the plants. I learned the power of breathing exercises from Anthony Robbins and David Wolfe.
- I ate two apples and two citrus fruits with Lindt 90 percent supreme dark chocolate with the power of the empty stomach. You must only eat fruits with an empty stomach. I will explain about it on my next posts/blogs/articles.
- I got 96 liters of tap water with my bare hands from nearly across the street up to 2nd floor through stairs. Stamina, endurance, and resiliency training. More to this on my next blogs.
- I read cool and sensible books.
- I did the meditative process.
- I handwritten the classic way. Kinetic memory kicks in when you are writing.
- I communicated well with reasonable clients through my very simple mobile phone. You will somehow smile and laugh when you will have the opportunity to see my old-fashioned mobile phone. Always remember, “The wiser the soul, the greater the simplicity,” I got that very powerful words from an unknown source.
I Believe You Can Do Better Than I Do Because That’s Why I’m Here For You. You Must Believe In Yourself Like I Do To You. Your Eustress Is You.