Unedited Photos I Took For You: My Uncle’s Cats, Dog, and Butterflies and Dragonfly In His Countryside Garden
I’m Listening to The Beatles Penny Lane song for so many times while doing this cool eustress work and it’s really rockin’ me, making me upbeat, productive, and is making me alive and kicking 🙂
I highly suggest that you listen to The Beatles Penny Lane song for so many times. You can do it through youtube.com because I’m using youtube.com as one of my very effective productivity tool.
They are all often with me when I’m thinking, reading, and writing in this countryside:
Elvis Presley – Jailhouse Rock (COLOR and ORIGINAL TRUE STEREO) – Jailhouse Rock Movie
At last after many years, I listened and watched again many times at youtube.com Elvis Presley – Jailhouse Rock (COLOR and ORIGINAL TRUE STEREO) – Jailhouse Rock Movie
Prior to listening and watching again after many years Elvis Presley this time, I was watching and listening to Bruno Mars, Justin Timberlake, and The Weeknd.
Honestly, I’m habitually dancing when I’m typing/writing because youtube.com is giving me so many options when it comes to music. Music keeps me going .
Elvis Presley’s Jailhouse Rock is making me smile. He’s a Cool Eustress.
The more than a hundred kilometer of travel today and tonight and all the organic Superfood I ate today and tonight is nearly making me Superhuman although I only have three hours of sleep. I went for the first time on today’s morning in one of the organic farms of Dr. Domingo Angeles. It’s a cool eustress farm, tens of thousands of Miracle Fruits/Berries surrounded me 🙂
Do you know what a Miracle Fruit/Berry is?
5 Things Every Aspiring Reader and Writer Must Know
by Byron M. Vidal
There is a reader and writer in all of us. However, most of us are hesitant to read one book, one novel and much more write one blog, one story or two because we do not feel confident that we would be able to give justice to the work that we do. We can’t even begin that first sentence because we often believe that this craft is only for those who are born with the skill to do it. I have listed down some thoughts that I believe an aspiring reader and writer must have in order to begin their journey towards pursuing these crafts. Here it goes.
- Believe that ONE OF THE GREATEST READERS AND WRITERS OF ALL TIME is you.
- There’s no magic or mystery to reading and writing as a worthy pursuit of a lifetime. Some people say it’s just habitual reading and clear writing. Others say that reading and writing requires special talents and little-known techniques. The truth is it lies somewhere in the middle. It takes certain skills and knowledge to do it. But with just a few key strategies and tools, even the beginner can read and write beneficially.
- It’s nearly impossible to get through the day without reading and writing in any kind of language or dialect, at least to some extent. It’s a small and big part of your life, whether you like it or not.
- There are so many times that one action and one book can make all the difference in your life. That one action is reading and writing, small steps win big.
- Read and write from yourself. Learn from yourself.
I’d love to share the story of J.J. Holcom from the book entitled “The Writer Within” by Larry Bloom. His little essay of life in the aisles of a grocery store, the first piece he ever wrote, which earned him $250. At that time J.J. Holcom didn’t know he was writing an essay when he responded to an article written about grocery shopping. He was writing a letter to the editor on notebook paper. It gave such an astonishing look inside a big store and so brimming with good humor that he decided it should not be published as a letter. It deserved a page of its own.
And so J.J. Holcom received the call, and heard the question writers are dying to hear: “What’s your Social Security number?” It was then we learned that J.J, a genuine Hartford Wit*, had never made it past the eleventh grade. Moreover, when he was in school, he had serious problems with writing; it was one of his weakest subjects. He always wrote awkwardly and ineffectively in the manner that teachers had insisted on. It was only years later, when he took pencil in hand and scribbled himself-consciously, thinking he was only writing a letter to the editor, that the real passionate, persuasive expression – the natural voice – of J.J. Holcom emerged.”
Go get that paper and pen and write down your thoughts. Start that journey armed with all these positive thoughts and be the reader and writer you wish to be. Just do it.
*Connecticut Wit, any of a group of Federalist poets from Hartford, Connecticut., who collaborated to produce a considerable body of political satire just after the American Revolution. (definition: Encyclopedia Britannica)
Losers have goals. Winners have systems.—-Scott Adams
When I first started blogging, my future wife often asked about what my goal was. The blogging seemed to double my workload while promising a 5 percent higher income that didn’t make any real difference in my life. It seemed a silly use of time. I tried explaining that blogging was a system, not a goal. But I never did a good job of it. I’ll try again here.
Writing is a skill that requires practice. So the first part of my system involves practicing on a regular basis. I didn’t know what I was practicing for, exactly, and that’s what makes it a system and not a goal. I was moving from a place with low odds (being an out-of-practice writer) to a place of good odds (a well-practiced writer with higher visibility).
So the payday for blogging eventually arrived, but I didn’t know in advance what path it would take.
My blogging has kicked up dozens of business opportunities over the past years, so it could have taken any direction.
Those are cool eustress words from Scott Adams.
Here are cool eustress words from Peter Diamandis:
I think of problems as gold mines. The world’s biggest problems are the world’s biggest business opportunities.
When 99 percent of people doubt you, you’re either gravely wrong or about to make history.
THE BEST WAY TO BECOME A BILLIONAIRE IS TO HELP A BILLION PEOPLE.
Are you working on something that can change the world? Yes or no? The answer for 99.99999% of people is ‘no.’ I think we need to be training people on how to change the world.
What You Can Do Within Four Hours Like I Do
by Byron M. Vidal
What You Can Do Within Four Hours Like I Do:
- Two sets of the power of breathing exercises for nearly one hour while the state of the weather is cleaning the natural air. I did it near the plants. I learned the power of breathing exercises from Anthony Robbins and David Wolfe.
- I ate two apples and two citrus fruits with Lindt 90 percent supreme dark chocolate with the power of the empty stomach. You must only eat fruits with an empty stomach. I will explain about it on my next posts/blogs/articles.
- I got 96 liters of tap water with my bare hands from nearly across the street up to 2nd floor through stairs. Stamina, endurance, and resiliency training. More to this on my next blogs.
- I read cool and sensible books.
- I did the meditative process.
- I handwritten the classic way. Kinetic memory kicks in when you are writing.
- I communicated well with reasonable clients through my very simple mobile phone. You will somehow smile and laugh when you will have the opportunity to see my old-fashioned mobile phone. Always remember, “The wiser the soul, the greater the simplicity,” I got that very powerful words from an unknown source.
I Believe You Can Do Better Than I Do Because That’s Why I’m Here For You. You Must Believe In Yourself Like I Do To You. Your Eustress Is You.